FIPS-201 GSA Approved Listing
HSPD-12 Service Providers
NIST PIV Program
Interagency Advisory Board
NIC Incident Management Systems Division
US GSA Smart Card
1. What is the Tiers of Trust Program?
2. Why are the sample badge photos different? Are these all FIPS 201 Compliant and GSA approved?
3. Why is Tiers of Trust needed at this time? The press release and FAQ refer to a need/requirement to have first responder ID cards comply with HSPD-12.
4. Is DHS requiring HSPD-12 compliance in its grant guidance for 2007?
5. What cost differential is Tiers of Trust offering? Are you offering a lower price for HSPD-12 compliant cards and services?
6. Specifically, how do the electronically personalized (programmed) credentials conform to FIPS 201?
7. You say these credentials also work for daily use in your office/facility. What about Physical Access Control Systems (PACS) interoperability?
8. What are the Implications of an HSPD-12 Compliant Credentialing System?
9. What about Digital Certificates?
10. We need to interoperate with the Federal Bridge Certificate Authority – can these credentials interface?
11. Who is eligible for the Tiers of Trust Program?
12. Why is the Trusted Tiers Program being made available for First Responders?
13. Why do we need First Responder Access Credentials (FRAC)?
14. What about the Trust Model for Issuance and Ongoing Administration?
15. How Does the Trusted Tiers Program Work?
16. What About the Technology of the Smart Cards?
Forgot Password ?
Howard A. Schmidt, former US Cybersecurity Advisor, today announced the Tiers of Trust™ consortium to assist First Responders such as the New York Fire Department...
NIST PAIIWG Presentation on UUID Identifiers
Usage of GUIDs as Unique Identifiers
Secure Network Systems, LLC
TX Systems, Inc.
Terms of Service
2007 © Copyright, Tiers of Trust